Thursday, February 3, 2011

One Thousand Gifts

One of my favorite faith bloggers is Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience. Ann has recently released her book "One Thousand Gifts: A dare to live fully right where you are." The book is part biography, part life lessons, part journey story. I am waiting impatiently to get my copy of the book. I read the first chapter online and now I am waiting. Waiting for payday. I don't really mind waiting. Yet I am so excited to continue the journey. Ann's writing style is unique and captivating. Check out the the trailer.

 

You can win a copy of this great book today at Inspired Mama. Chelsey is giving away a copy but you have to comment on her blog to get in the drawing! There are 6 ways to win so Check it out!


Caite

2 comments:

tumbleweedgirl said...

me too! i'm reading it!

Melissa said...

I'm reading it too! It's amazing!