Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The abundance of stupid....

Isn’t amazing how much stupid there is in the world? I was thinking of all the things that made me laugh over the course of an afternoon. 9 out of 10 were truly stupid things. Do you remember the comedian Jeff Foxworthy and Bill Engvall and the song “Here’s your sign.”? Comedians find their materials from the stupid in the world. We can choose daily to get mad or laugh over the stupid… Today the Lord convicted me. I was getting frustrated and irritable over a truly stupid driver I was following. The Lord nudged me …
“Caite, why are you so frustrated? He isn’t hurting you. He’s just being stupid.”
“Lord, I don’t have time for this idiot”
“He isn’t an idiot, but if you let him stress you, you are.”
“Lord!!!”
“ well isn’t this really funny?”
“well, *snicker* ummmm *snerk* Yes it is funny he is driving like he is a little old lady!!”

So Laugh Friends. Look for the laughter in the stupid.

No comments: